Micro 1S(3.7V) LiPo 4A Brushless ESC, Weight 0.56g (without wire and conneciton), Input Votage: 2.9-4.2V, Cont Current 4A, Peak Current 6A, No BEC Output.
Compared to the yellow 3A Brushless ESC, smaller size, 3 ounce copper and 4 layers of PCBS guarantees less heat, higher effeiency and rapider response.
American Fairchild MOSFETs, 3in1 drive IC, imported quality ceramic, use space 2.54mm connection.
Use EMF88B21F16G High Speed MCU of Siliconlabs, Operating frequency of up to 48MHz, throttle respond fast.
- Supports the original BLHeli-S firmware, User can flash or upgrade the firmware via the signal cable (on ESC) .
- If use cleanflight or betaflight firmware, can connect flight controller to the BLHeliSuite software and program 4 ESCs.
- Support DShot150/300/600 mode, also support regular PWM(1mS-2mS) mode.
- Support Oneshot(125µS-250µS), Oneshot42(42µS-81µS), Multishot(2µS-25µS) mode.
- Hardware Generated PWM for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- Damped Light mode does regenerative breaking, causing very fast motor retardation, and it inherently also does active freewheeling.
Present shrink tube